Erin High Back Chair, a classic Low cost and economical high seat with removable seat cushion Featuring wooden arms with arm extension for ease of alighting. Upholstered to Crib 5 The chairs are suitable for use in the home, nursing home or care home and ideal in other healthcare environments. Available with pressure relief foam if required
- This high seat is upholstered in a variety of Fabric and vinyl colours and five polish colours.
- Finished using Medicote Lacquer to assist the fight against Bugs
- Two-seat heights Standard 53cm (21″) and Petite 48cm (19″) sizes are to the nearest inch
- Height 111cm width 61cm Depth 71cm Standard Seat height 53cm weight limit 25 stone
– HIGH CHAIR: The high seat hardwood is often spotted in homes and residential locations where care for the elderly needs carefully chosen living room furniture. Deepdale wooden armchair is suited for all types of clinical settings
– SPECIAL FEATURES: The high seat chair is coated with anti-microbial Medicoate Laquer. Cushions are made from waterproof fabrics. The specially profiled high back provides more support to the sick and elderly. Hardwood chair meets the highest fire-retardant benchmarks of UK [Crib 5]
– HEALTHCARE FURNITURE: The use of anti-microbial fabrics means this high chair prevents microbial growth. The medically recommended chair comes with supportive, shaped arms, high back, and front crossbar for better posture even when seated for longer hours
– COMMON APPLICATION: Medically recommended chair is made from high-quality European hardwood. Ideal for healthcare environments, the Crib 5 rated chair is found in hospices, housing association facilities, nursing homes, elderly care homes, and hospital waiting rooms. Fully functioning removal seat is the perfect hassle-free solution.