We use Medicote Antimicrobial Furniture Lacquer as a finishing coat to all out polished products regardless of the environment they are going into
Medicote is fast drying Antimicrobial Furniture Lacquer , high build of lacquers protected against the growth of microorganisms (such as MRSA, E. coli, A. niger) on their surface, with a kill rate of 99% within 24 hours.
The use of medicote® lacquer is not a replacement or substitute for proper hygiene and cleaning.
The risk of odour, and deterioration and discolouration of the film by microorganisms is greatly reduced through the use of antimicrobial agents in the lacquers.
Meets the requirements of FIRA Standard 6250: 2005 for horizontal surfaces (excluding kitchen worktops) and rated as Heavy/Severe Use.
- Pack Size: 5L & 25L
- Catalysis: 9 parts lacquer : 1 part catalyst by volume
- Pot Life: 36 hours
- Touch Dry: 15 – 20 minutes @ 18°C
- Sandable: 1 hour @ 18°C
- Recoatable: 1½ hours @ 18°C
- Packing: Overnight minimum
- Coverage: Approximately 40m² per 5 litres dependent upon the size, orientation and surface quality of the item being coated
- Tinting: Use Morrells Light Fast Stains up to a maximum of 5% by volume